|Company Name||Jinan Flying Technology Development Co.,Ltd|
|Country/Region:||Shan Dong - China|
|Last Online:||23 May, 2018|
Marble wood glass laser engraving engraver machine FLC1390
Taking CO2 laser tube as thermal source, this machine is developed in combination with of electronic technology, mechanical technology and computer. With front and black openings, this humanity design can let operators put long object through the machine, is more convenient for some long sheet working. It has high precision and fast speed and it is the ideal choice for many processing industries.
|Laser-type||10.6um CO2 glass laser tube w/ water-cooling|
|Max Engraving speed:||0-64, 000mm/min|
|Max cutting speed||0-30, 000mm/min|
|Laser output control||1-100% software setting|
|Location precision||Less than 0.01mm|
|Highest scanning precision||2500DPI|
|Operating temperature||0 - 45|
|Operating humidity||5- 95% non-condensing|
|Minimum shaping character||English 1.0 x 1.0mm|
|Graphic format supported||HPGL, JPEG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, and AI ...|
|Driving system||Stepper(Optional: Servo)|
|Cooling mode||Water-cooling and protection system|
|Auxiliary equipments||Exhaust-fans, air-exhaust pipe, air pump, water pump|
|Compatible Software||CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop, TAJIMA|
|Slope Engraving||Can be easily designed within the "Grade Engrave" function.|
|Color separation||Uses color property to set function, speed, and laser power|
1) Materials can extend through the front and rear doors to allow for a larger work product.
2) Following LED Work light to help see products during laser processing.
3) Red-Dot pointer to help you see the expected laser beam position.
4) AutoFocus touch sensor to easily set the right height for best engraving and cutting.
5) Parts tray for removing small parts or scrap from under the workbed.
6) Fully enclosed laser case yields a class I (user friendly) laser product.
Suitable for industries such as billboards, artistic gifts, crystal ornaments, paper cut engraving, bamboo embossment, printing, garments and leather industries, embroidery, interior decoration, frame fabrication and etc.
Double color boards, acrylic, glass, wood planks, bamboo, rubber, plastic, garments, paper, leather, marble, granite, tiles and etc..